NY Landings Trip welcomes guest posts on our blog. Here’s more that contributors need to know.
Why write for NY Landings Trip?
- Expand your audience
- Get exposure on a growing blog
- Scope to write anything and everything on travel
NY Landings Trip is very particular about contents posted on the blog. We recommend that you read our guidelines before submitting your post.
- All contents must be 500+ words and should be written in UK and US English only.
- We offer only one commercial link per post.
- NY Landings Trip reserves the right to accept and reject posts.
- Contents must have a proper structure, bullets (if required) and subheadings.
- All contents must be original and must not have been republished elsewhere.
- Once published, contents cannot be reused in any format, without explicit permission from NY Landings Trip.
- Contents must be based on the following categories – travel, destination, travel tips, outdoors, and vacation.
- Send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some more dos and don’ts.
- Do not include affiliate links in your contents. We do not accept any links in the contents sent to us.
- Make sure that your content is well-written and is relevant to our blog.
- Do not write contents below the recommended word count.
- Every content must be free of grammatical errors
- Avoid writing on tangent topics. All contents have to be about the categories we cover.
NY Landings Trip doesn’t not hold any right on the contents we reject. Feel free to use them for other needs. You can contact us for more information.