Painted in hues of historic elegance, Pune, which was once the stronghold of the Peshwas, embodies within its boundaries the charms of the traditional in perfect harmony with the contemporary. Soak in the rich heritage and modern grandeur of the warm-hearted thriving metropolis by staying in the best business hotel Pune, Blue Diamond – IHCL SeleQtions.
Located only 2 km away from the railway station and 5 km from the airport, Blue Diamond Pune stands tall right at the centre of Pune’s business and entertainment zone. Its grand entrance, dramatic atrium space and high glass walls echo the magnificence of the stately property. The exquisite rooms too resonate luxury with the perfect blend of comfort and aesthetics. The ergonomically designed furniture and fittings with built-in de-stressing options makes the luxury suits ideal for the discerning traveller with spectacular views of the pool and the cityscape.
Noted as the best business hotel in Pune, Blue Diamond has two perfect venues, Tango, and Rhythm, which are personalised with state of the art facilities and spectacular décor, ideal for hosting conferences, business meetings as well as private dinner parties. It also flaunts an ideal fitness centre, with a wide range of exercise equipments, an outdoor swimming pool, as well as personal trainers. In addition, the hotel’s Jiva Spa presents a unique rejuvenating experience to wipe away stress and revive the fatigued senses.
The glorious edifice houses some of the best restaurants in Pune. Sip on an array of refreshing hot and cold beverages while munching on a fresh assortment of deli delights at Caramel, or opt for an authentic Chinese culinary journey with Hunan, Cantonese and Mandarin dishes, while being seated amidst charming bamboo shoot surroundings at Whispering Bamboo. You can even satiate your taste buds with an extensive selection of regional specialities, inspired by the royal heritage, at Mystic Masala, or bite into Indian, Italian and Mediterranean meals at the Latitude, which is popular for its pool side lunches, live food stations, and breakfast-to-go options. After a sumptuous meal, satiate your palette with signature cocktails and mocktails at the soulful lounge, Easy.
As a part of the curated 5 star hotel in Pune experience, Blue Diamond – An IHCL SeleQtions Hotel presents a gateway into the erstwhile Pune by taking guests on a tour of the traditional and architectural marvels that remarkably capture the local history. These include the Shaniwar Wada, Parvati hill temples, Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, Aga Khan Palace, and the Osho ashram and park. Blue Diamond Pune – An IHCL SeleQtions Hotel also offers an authentic Maharashtrian dining experience at the Mystic Masala restaurant. The menu pristinely encapsulates the region’s culinary heritage in an array of local specialities infused with authentic taste and aroma, served in a sparkling metal platter.
Things to do around the SeleQtions Blue Diamond Pune
- Visit the Gandhi memorial and stroll along the peaceful gardens at the stately Aga Khan palace
- Spend an afternoon in the renowned Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum which houses interesting and delightful Indian artefacts such as sculptures, writing instruments, hookah pipes, etc., from the erstwhile era
- Soak in Gothic architecture, complete with gargoyles and beautiful buttresses, at one of the oldest churches in Pune, St. Paul’s Church
- Retrace Maratha history by taking a heritage walk through the numerous lanes and bylanes that house the remnants of imposing fortresses of the time
- Browse through trademark Puneri cotton saris, jewellery, and other fabrics at the liveliest streets in the city, Laxmi Road
- Shop for home decoration items as well as ethnic-inspired crafts and homeware in popular designer boutiques around the city
- Sip on Indian pale ales, traditional stouts, frothy ciders, and light-gold wheat beers in the city, which is home to the country’s first microbrewery
- Bite into fresh, oven-baked, melt in the mouth biscuits and cookies at the renowned bakery, Kayani
Tick off your Pune checklist by staying at the one of the most luxurious hotels in Pune, Blue Diamond – IHCL SeleQtions.